MySQL 4 was less compliant with ANSI SQL - this was improved in version 5 and there are many patches available for software that was initially available for version 4. We do not offer MySQL 4 at all on our platform.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
- My script states that the MAX_JOIN_SIZE setting in MySQL set to low. How do I increase it?
- Why am I getting a host blocked with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' error?
- My PHP script gives the error 'Call to undefined function: mysql_connect()'
- I'm getting SQL errors on MySQL 5.0 saying it can't find a column - but it's there!
- Database connections from ASP fail with 'Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server'.